View Single Post
Posts: 381 | Thanked: 847 times | Joined on Jan 2007 @ Helsinki
Tomi Ahonen on Jolla:

If you are an investor looking for Tomi's particular insights into what is below the radar and can become mightly big soon, like say my stories here of Flirtomatic or Layar or BookIt or Qustodian in the past, here is another very strong early stage startup in mobile, someone whose pedigree is platinum and whose management team is titanium. This is one handset maker, smartphone maker, who seems like a very promising investment. Please consider them and contact them if you have an interest in joining their growth adventure.

Jolla is so fresh, they don't even have a website yet. You can follow their tweets as @jollamobile and they have a Linked In page as Jolla. I hereby openly pledge my support for the full team of Jolla, this is a beautiful flower growing from the bigger economic distress that happened at Nokia. Now grab the oars, start rowing. Raise the little sail, Lets have Jolla lead us onto the new digital sea of Mer and bring us magnificent smartphones soon. Tsemppia Jollalaiset! I am with you!