View Single Post
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
guys, you know that you can buy and sell right, and that can give a higher percentage?

if you lose you can buy twice as much and when it goes up(if) get even and plus.

My life time profit nokia? it's close to even or slightly blow 0. bought last year but sold quite fast but lost some assets. I'm working on yearly basis. I have been trading for 1,5 years. Can't buy stocks in the real world, but luckily you can always do it on the Internet .

It's always an excellent time and its never an excellent time. Analyzes of the market,stock and you portfolio to see what you can do. A stock is not automatically a great buy just becouse its low in a wide perspective. Let's say windows grows to apple level of market share. that would would give us are real profit. I konw, It sounds crazy. but let me tell you. It has happend before...

But then again. why not share when you got some progress...everything can be gone next monday.
And if you calling me a liar am I am a liar to you, I don't have to prove anything here. it's the last row thats count at the end of the year.

Last time I shared my nokia stock journey here...from now on it all trolling. you cant trade on facts since the stocks don't care about facts.

To many trolls and no traders. from now on. Only nokia owners are allowed to speak here

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2012-08-24 at 22:14.