View Single Post
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by don_falcone View Post
Android = no fun at all. Gimme something real. Having to cope with a (company) Galaxy Nexus (w/ 4.1.1), i found it a hassle to use and in the end boring already after the third day.

EDIT yes, it's flashy with nice animations and colors, Yes, it's indeed very fluid (=not "stuttering" in Lubeman simple speak). But to me it seems like it's nothing more than a mega-glorified Series 40 feature phone. With illogical usage / control patterns (regarding system / application navigation, where settings are hidden etc.). Where do i have control over the network / 3G usage and connections? And i especially hate those navigation buttons (now softkeys). Good crap! And i there thought that the Galaxy Tab 10.1 was already crap...

Oh please Jolla, make me happy by giving me an upgrade path in the future...
Hey, Don. Love your new signature! It's great to have groupie

Android is boring if you make boring. It's up to you to fix it. Are you boring?

if that is your atitude, jolla will be the only upgrade path for you. However, I'm not sure they know whats boring to you, but if its more fun than android, windows or IOS? That is up to the user. I hope you find what you are looking for some day!

Don't whant a bored guy running around screaming. Everything is boring.

Don_Dave

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...