View Single Post
Posts: 395 | Thanked: 509 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Brisbane, Australia
Originally Posted by dr_frost_dk View Post
Oh year i also have this Bluetooth speaker, it has the same AMP and a BT A2DP from DX (LINK) and also here the audio quality is just amazing.

The casing is from a old B&O LX2802 TV, the speakers are from a surround stereo i can't remember the name of.
The Volume control was necessary in the beginning because the BT A2DP was sending noise in the power and the BT and AMP was on the same battery, now the single battery is going to the BT, and the dual battery is going to the AMP.
Attachment 21078
Attachment 21079
Hey, that's the same bluetooth receiver I used in my headphone mod.

The amp in the first post, would that be too powerful for headphone drivers? (hd201 are 24ohm), currently using a Fiio e5
Basically looking for getting the parts down as cheap as possible, see how cheap I can make my next pair.

Currently it's Sennheiser HD201, Fiio e5 amplifier and the same receiver as yours, two 3.5mm ports (one for charging, one for wired headphones), battery+charging circuit. Last over 24 hours straight everything on max volume.

Also, you seem to know a lot about these things.
What would your suggestion be to adding two extra speakers and using them as bass? ie; how

eg; adding two small dedicated bass speakers to the headphones.

Last edited by azkay; 2012-10-28 at 13:21.

The Following User Says Thank You to azkay For This Useful Post: