View Single Post
I've gone ahead and acquired a Z10 and thought I'd offer a status report.

After a fair exposure to the Z10, I've been quite impressed from the user's perspective. It has a better than retina display, great call quality (people told me that they noticed the difference), faultless fluidity of UI, top connectivity assets, enough swiping to satisfy an N9 owner, surprisingly good build quality, it's a worthy competitor.

The Z10's tweaking potential is not what the N9's is. Maybe that will change, but right now, they can't even run apps in the background on BB10. So far, I've enabled developer mode on the Z10 in order to side load Netflix (which works very well) and some other Android ports. Hopefully, a future BB10 release will open things up a bit and app capabilities will continue to flourish and more tweaking will be possible. At any rate, current offerings are more than adequate to make the Z10 my daily driver at the moment.

Now, will I stick with the Z10 once the HTC One, iPhone 5, and GS4 become available at T-Mobile? Hard to say, but I wouldn't be surprised if I stick with this one.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hacker For This Useful Post: