View Single Post
Posts: 857 | Thanked: 1,206 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Chertsey in the Thames, United Kingdom
Originally Posted by jalundan View Post
That's not the point. The point is that is there a possibility to turn it on by option. Meaning that for example, when I leave it to recharge and the battery is full, the led blinks. I hate lightblinking when I try to sleep. But on the other hand, I must leave it for it to have battery for the next day. I know, I know.. It is a very small problem, but it's just me that wants these things. I'm the person who has taped "breathing light" over with duckt tape from a mac and a monitor because the blinking is irritating.

Yeah. But the problem is, that for example I have not been able to create an ambience with dark picture (almost black) and having for example white text even that would be totally visible. So the easiest way would be to change the background image of an ambience once I have gotten whit(e/ish) text.

The bright coloured pictures work just fine, but for example every time I try to make an ambience from a black and white picture, I get this suck *** orange or baby poop coloured text. I have tried at least with 5-10 different pictures and the result is always the same. S**t coloured or orange. :P
I understand what you mean about the flashing leds, if the Jolla community is anything like the n900 one there will soon be an app to modify its behaviour.

On the matter of ambiances I understand your issue now. I too loaded a black and white image and whilst the lock screen is fine it gradually turns diarrhoea like as you move down the screens. Not found a way to avoid that yet