View Single Post
Originally Posted by ggabriel View Post
Once again: the applications remain open, they just don't appear on that screen. There is no workaround that I know of, but then again you don't want to be scrolling down forever, right?
Originally Posted by bockersjv View Post
Also if youi long press on the screen so you can close selected apps you get a chance to view more than 9 (not sure what the limit is though). Also bear in mind that if you open one of the minimised apps and Jolla puts it to the top of the multitasks screen. So the ones that have slipped out of view are those you have probably not been using.
Thank you for clearing that up. Tried to see through youtube if I could see someone clearing that up but till a couple of days ago did not find the answer.

Am I correct in assuming that the N9 allows scrolling downwards scaled to how many apps are open? I assumed Jolla would be like that too.

I have been a big fan of the N900 and use it as my daily device (its more than perfect). Have used iOS and Android and found them unbearable.

I cannot find a better place on this forum to ask this question at the time being, but can/will the Jolla phone enjoy the same level of support from this community as did the N900? My highest priority in selecting my next device will be to go with the device that this phenomenal community is behind.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to prosetheus For This Useful Post: