View Single Post
Originally Posted by OVK View Post
I don't know if this is the right thread to ask but maybe some QSpot expert from the thread could help me?

I have all three available (QSpot, MeeSpot, official Spotify) Spotify clients installed on my N9. They all used to work but lately I have started to encounter bad problems. When I try to start any of the Spotify clients none of them work.

MeeSpot and QSpot start but close immediately after I can see the start screen (with playlists etc.). QSpot does not close but it hangs for forever to "Loading playlists" screen.

I should probably uninstall and reinstall the players (or actually just QSpot would be enough) but how can I be sure that they uninstall completely and do not leave some crap behind which might cause problems also in the future? Should I manually remove some folders or do I even need to do some purging from command line?
Hello,

QSpot should remove its associated files + metadata when uninstalling. Sometimes there has been problem with removing the configuration / settings file, you can check that it has been removed. Config file is installed in /home/user/.config/qspotcore, and app metadata under /home/user/MyDocs/.qspot .

The Following User Says Thank You to aenbacka For This Useful Post: