View Single Post
Originally Posted by FlashInTheNight86 View Post
Please add an option to stretch video to whole screen & ability to cycle between audio streams during video playback. Ability to use external audio stream (i.e. separate file) would be great as well.
OMP is just a frontend to MAFW and MAFW does not seem to provide that functionality.

Originally Posted by ZedThou View Post
I'm opening a playlist with the file manager, it's just a file, each line of which is the full pathname of an mp3 file. OMP is playing them as Internet Radio stations, so I can't tap the picture of the globe to switch view modes from current playing to full playlist.

Any idea why this is happening? It didn't always work like this, it used to open playlists as a list of songs instead of Internet Radio stations. Sorry if my terminology is messed up, please let me know if clarification or screenshots are needed. This is version 20140326.
Things work alright here. The type of window which is opened depends on the type of the last file in the playlist (just for simplicity of implementation, maybe I will change that to a more intuitive solution in the future), so you might want to check if the last file exists or is in some unsupported format.

Originally Posted by yaliang View Post
will OMP support *.lrc ? refer to the mediabox
I do not have plans for that at the moment, but I do not have anything against it appearing in OMP either.

I have uploaded an update (20140418-1) with a bunch of changes from Pali:
  • Do not output MAFW messages to syslog.
  • Fixed a typo and updated the Slovak translation.
  • A few other changes under the hood.

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to gidzzz For This Useful Post: