View Single Post
I'm using MfE Do keep thinking of switching it to IMAP now hotmail/live/outlook/new-name-for-same-service supports it but it didn't want to update correctly last time I tried it.

Regarding location-proxy, I think I may have been thinking of http://sourceforge.net/projects/supl/. Whether it is of an use or valuable as a reference during a RE/rewrite project who knows.

status-area-orientationlock-applet is part of CSSU but it is not installed by default. https://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?...04&postcount=5.

The idea of a CSSU-Security as mentioned in your link seems sound enough but it needs a little expansion. Due to devices running thumb, would we require security and security-thumb or do we use it as a, excuse the wording, fast push/release on discovering an issue and then push a thumb specific build later. Another idea would be to keep it purely to what it says in your link, just maintaining the infrastructure, in which case would it be better referring to as CSSU-Infrastructure?

Any plans I have on looking at browser are currently dependant on what I can actually get working before looking at maintaining compatibility. For Netsurf, libffi6 is failing tests related to unwind.cc on stock gcc. I also need libmozjs185 which is way out of date (IIRC Firefox 8 era) and not sure if I can use a newer version. Upstream is testing DukTape as an alternative which *looks* pretty straight forward to build. Debian lists the arm depends as libgcc-4.4 on a lot of the packages. Flash support, given the age and probable security issues, is very low on my list of requirements. I would ditch it on all devices if it weren't for a few mainstream sites still using it.

libcodelockui will be of great use to me for my GTK3 port of the control panel. I'm currently building without any MAEMO_TOOLS support. libsystemui related packages are one of the big hurdles preventing me using some of our RE'd packages at the moment hence the use of those from Nemo.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Android_808 For This Useful Post: