View Single Post
Originally Posted by ceene View Post
Hi guys

My recommendation as of today is DO NOT USE YAPPARI.

The first reason is that it's getting people banned, and that's a pretty good reason to stop using it.

The second reason is that, even if you're not banned, it doesn't really matter much because you won't be able to receive messages from almost anyone, and I expect that Whatsapp deprecates old official versions that do not enforce encryption very soon, probably this week.

Once again: My recommendation as of today is DO NOT USE YAPPARI.

So, what happens now? DO NOT USE YAPPARI.

There's two things that need to be done almost simultaneously, as both changes have taken place in the last official release of Whatsapp.

DO NOT USE YAPPARI.

First off, it's imperative the implementation of encryption. Without this, we won't ever read anything sent to us and, in a few weeks, nobody won't be able to read us.

DO NOT USE YAPPARI.

The second big change is that the protocol has changed once again. My guess is that this is the thing that is getting people banned right now. I have sources to help with this and the guys from Chats-API are implementing it too, so this will probably be the easy part.

DO NOT USE YAPPARI.

When will all of this be ready? I quite don't know, although I expect to push for it during this weekend. Stay tuned just in case, if I get some inspiration we may have something ready next week. Otherwise I may just get fed up will all of this and call it a day.

DO NOT USE YAPPARI.

Anyway, that's all I can tell for the moment. Sorry about the not so good news.

Once again, because I know some people need to be reminded of silly little things like DO NOT USE YAPPARI.

EDIT: I've pushed a new version to the repos. This package is EMPTY and its purpose is to force users who have installed 2.0.27 to STOP USING YAPPARI. Nothing good can come out of it right now.
I can't wait to see the new version of yappari ceene...
Be the hero one more time...
Bye by zamn900