Continuing
Originally Posted by olf View Post
# 2208,
# 2224 and
# 2243
(i.e. still the same setup):

11. [Usability issue] Please move the entry "Unapply all patches" in Patchmanager2's top level pulley menu one or two positions further up, i.e. *above* the "About" entry.
Background: I accidentally selected "Unapply all patches" numerous times when trying to enter Patchmanager2's web catalog.
As entering the web catalog is often needed, the pulley menu entry "Unapply all patches" should be moved further away from the web catalog's entry.

12. [Big bad bug] Triggering "Unapply all patches" in Patchmanager2's top level pulley menu merely unapplies the first 10 Patches!
Hopefully Patchmanager2's built-in patch "Unapply all patches on Upgrade" behaves differently and really unapplies *all* Patches! (I still had Patchmanager1 installed when upgrading from SFOS 2.0.5.6 to 2.1.0.11, so I have not observed this situation, yet.) *Edit:* See post 2276 by coderus for an answer.

Maybe this is related to issue 6. on this list (or vice versa).

To be on the safe side, there is https://openrepos.net/content/schtur...pdate-manually.

Last edited by olf; 2017-08-13 at 20:25. Reason: Updated with reference to coderus' reply in post #2276