View Single Post
Posts: 1,478 | Thanked: 9,871 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Shanghai / London
Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
I have seen requests on the French community about the AZERTY layout, as Kabouik related above.

Seeing as it was not possible to do it for the Moto Mod, is there a way to ensure that it will be available for my French fellow ?

How much orders would you need to make it viable ? Could an additional perk of a few euros for this layout help compensate the fact that there are not much ?
This question would probably make sense also for the scandic layout which didn't made it too.

I personally don't care that much about the layout, but could take an AZERTY one if it helps having more quantity for it.

As we are speaking of buttons, will you provide a camera-shutter button ? shoulder buttons (like on game controllers, but user-mappable to ALT, CTRL, smiley keyboard popup, ...) ?
AZERTY layout was rather unfortunate for the Moto Mod, there was only 4 orders on IGG and I can't make it in such small quantity. And I'm not in a position that can afford another SKU with almost no demand other than a few.

But when the situation is better, ie the Keyboard Mod sells well and I will resume the layout for Scandic and AZERTY

I think same will apply to this device, unless there is a clear proof of demand of AZERTY, otherwise it will be made later than QWERTY and QWERTZ. But I DO WANT to make that version, it's matter of time.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to chenliangchen For This Useful Post: