View Single Post
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by bocephus View Post
There is no use for tablets (as the term is understood today - of course, back in the day the N900 and its predecessors were called tablets). I've never wanted any tablet, not even a Sailfish one. For me there is no space that it can occupy between a 5"+ screen smartphone and a laptop. They have no added benefit to offer. So, I never backed Jolla's tablet, and I sure as hell was never going to back this one.

Incidentally, the only device I've ever "backed" in my life was the Neo900. More than 4 years later, I still don't have it in my hand. But I've never cried about it, like some people do Dave999.
I know you're catching flak for saying that there's no need for a tablet - which I disagree - but I have different uses than you. In fact, there seems to be many millions that have disagreed with you.

And fewer for the N900 or Neo900. Much fewer. There's really no need for the Neo900. But I'm glad the potential option does exist.

I'm quite sure this will evoke an obligatory "I don't care" response or something akin; but this is about something that may be happening around this tablet.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: