View Single Post
@chenliangchen I think that the majority of the tablet backers appreciate what you have contributed and don't think badly about you as a result. You have already put in substantial funds in an attempt to rescue the project. I believe that most of the backers understand that doesn't make you responsible for what went wrong, even if a noisy minority give the opposite impression. When you have told us on this forum about the progress of the project, it has always been clear that you are relaying information from elsewhere, and that you were not involved with its management.

It is easy to get frustrated and start looking for people to blame when something like this happens, and since you have been more communicative than the people who were supposed to be moving this project forward, you have ended up in the firing line. The nature of crowdfunding doesn't help. I have seen that even the comment sections of successful IGG projects can get filled with really nasty, poisonous messages.

I don't know if there is a realistic prospect of the tablet ever being made and delivered, but if you want to focus on recovering at least some of your investment I wouldn't blame you. You have risked far more than any IGG backer.

OTOH if the project is rescued and the tablets are delivered, I hope that we find some way of showing our appreciation for your part in this.

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to pacman For This Useful Post: