View Single Post
All updates here and on Indiegogo would suggest he is but he has been laying low of late with very little in the way of updates on either (which I am currently assuming is because he is awaiting delivery of the final parts to get keyboards mods out the way and close that chapter before hyping the next project)

If I'm honest I'm skeptical that it will get built and hit the market with the type of speed needed to be relevant and make the money required or be at the price I can afford for need to break even (happy to be proven wrong liangchen)

I think it's all a waiting game until one of the big players such as Samsung gets bored of the generic easy money and decides to dabble in something a bit techy retro for publicity and to give the engineers their creative dignity back....but I'm currently 10 years + and a whole lot of whisky down waiting for it to happen and my dirty secret is in that time I've embraced Android and and WhatsApp and Android pay are now a part of life.....d@mn how I miss dabbling with my phone

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cferrism For This Useful Post: