View Single Post
Posts: 1,703 | Thanked: 4,752 times | Joined on Apr 2018 @ Helsinki, Finland.
Yolu may find an updated browser from some forums (I found chromium browser 53 for odroid) and get whatsapp web working. I managed to use it with N900 but it was through Easy Debian chrooted image and was very slow. Had to be left open on easy debian side once it had loaded itself cause otherwise it was useless cause it took so much time to load. And the debian image had to be on a fast sdcard formatted ext3.

I also managed to use telegram web with N900 with some browser but it takes 10 minutes to generate the decryption key and the browser did not save the key so it was not really usable. There is a telegram app here on the forum for N900 from a member. Don't know what it would need to be able to use such with N950.

And some are using telegram through pidgin messenger but I found it very slow and as a default it loads the history from a month and depending on how many contacts you have it takes a lot of time. With N900 atleast one should change the settings that only last couple of days history is loaded and only few contacts on the list.

Master of not knowing (active)

For me it is possible to get lost in any case (active)

Learning to fall from high (DONE)

Learning to code with BASIC (WIP)

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maemish For This Useful Post: