View Single Post
While I am waiting for version --dup to entice me with a whole new version of SFOS (yay \o/ ), I started thinking that, maybe, that one error I encountered during the initial installation might be the cause for the non-functional sensors:

Code:
[root@Jolla nemo]# zypper in pattern:droid-compat-v820w
Loading repository data...
Reading installed packages...
Resolving package dependencies...

Problem: pattern:droid-compat-v820w-0.0.1-10.8.1.jolla.noarch requires droid-compat-v820w-droid-system, but this requirement cannot be provided
  uninstallable providers: droid-compat-v820w-droid-system-0.0.1+master.20190420220535.ed0e0f4-1.13.1.jolla.i486[tmp-compat-v820w]
Is there any way I could (should?) install that package droid-compat-v820w-droid-system now?

Edit: Running zypper in droid-compat-v820w-droid-system fixed the sensors issue!!! \o/ Unfortunately, no change with BT, though.

Originally Posted by tmi View Post
Also, for some reason I've always had hard time connecting to wifi for the first time (after that it connects automatically just fine) on the initial install.
I've known this problem only too well! Actually, for me it's been a problem with every SFOS device I use (Nexus5, Onyx and the Onda). Might this be a general connman issue? Has anyone else encountered that and maybe found a solution?

Last edited by dubliner; 2019-05-07 at 17:20.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dubliner For This Useful Post: