View Single Post
Posts: 1,478 | Thanked: 9,871 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Shanghai / London
Thanks for all the support, criticise and help on clarification. Much appreciate the support from the community, it's the power for me to keep things moving.

We are undergoing for the first batch of production which will be finished shortly, but it's very limited in quantity. (I am sorry again to some people that we are not a massive entity that can afford a huge amount of first shipment) And meanwhile we are working on our second batch, which has also started. Please do bear in mind that in general, production including sourcing needs to be started 3-4 month before shipping. We are trying our best to reduce the gap for the following shipment. (And I am sure there will be more complaints from some that the waiting time is too long, in a bit of time. This is what we are trying to work out)

Unfortunately, since a few month ago, global and local politics are moving to a direction that is being very difficult to our little business. Trade war causing huge problems on sourcing components and shipping; Brexit and Sterling dropping into a stupidly low level; and there are a few extra license cost which we were not aware of at the beginning (can't disclose details publically) which also added a lot on individual cost. The price adjustment is a hard decision based on all the factors above. It more of making us survive, rather than making revenue. We always wanted to lower the price as much as possible so more users can get a chance to use the product, but there are cases that we cannot control.

However, that's said for all the pre-orders it would remain same as we promised if users pay on time. And once the situation of politics gets stabilised we will do the best to lower the price as much as we can.

The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to chenliangchen For This Useful Post: