View Single Post
Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
No, it is absolutely NOT!!!

It should NOT be your job to look for a third party solution for TMO's faults.
You should NOT apologize for TMO's deficiencies.
Members like juiceme should NOT complain about "small pictures" on a platform that deliberately shrinks uploaded images.

It is NOT your fault. It is clearly, unquestionably, a TMO's fault and juiceme not only knows it, but even has the capacity to do something about it. A complaint about "small pictures" from any random TMO member would indicate ignorance. But from a Council member it smacks of hypocrisy.

Do NOT yield to it and apologize. Put pressure on the Council to bloody do something about it!!!
In a way you are correct there... I have to admit I have not had time and effort to look into this and it might indeed be possible to change the picture size limit on the site.
Why I have not done it even though I now remember @pichlo has at least twice asked me to... Probably 2 reasons; I have been lazy, and the structure of the site is such a mess it would take me considerable time to search for the bit of configuration/code that is responsoible for the limit...

Anyway; I'll make a new-years resolution I'll try to do something about it!

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to juiceme For This Useful Post: