View Single Post
Posts: 1,717 | Thanked: 4,763 times | Joined on Apr 2018 @ Helsinki, Finland.
I just can't post the small image which you can click to bigger. So copy the url of the image and paste it in a new window to see this correctly (if you use micro-b as I do for the forum).

I change my entry to this. What makes you high? Well God. The church here just represents christian experience of God (which I have exprerienced), so not for the institution and not either the formal theology (which I disagree to be either neccessary or true in some points).

This building was lightened in LUX Helsinki exhibition, the biggest church in Helsinki (not sure if in all Finland). It looks like very dirty and/or colourfull which both for me show the church/christianity in the right light. Yet makes me high (when I get to talk abot these matters or when I happen to fall into deep thinking/meditation of these matters).

No religious talks in this forum though which is good. Just made a point for this picture (hope I didn't offend or cross the line what here is accepted).

BlessN900 with just a slight crop from the sides (to get some light spots off) and scaled to 77%.
Attached Images

Master of not knowing (active)

For me it is possible to get lost in any case (active)

Learning to fall from high (DONE)

Learning to code with BASIC (WIP)

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Maemish For This Useful Post: