View Single Post
Originally Posted by claustn View Post
I've installed edp17 version twice without any issues on my Nexus 5 16GB version with multirom and used until two months ago because the cellular antenna broke.
It is a really nice build where everything works except video recording and Bluetooth calls (android support too, without camera support).
So, it seems really strange that you can't manage to install it.
What's the android rom you are using as primary? CM 12.1 same as the one used for Sailfish base?
Indeed I am using that version of the base, cm-12.1-20160704-UNOFFICIAL-hammerhead-nocheck.zip. I too have a 16GB variant.

That android support is my main reason for trying so hard to get this to work, I need that working so the CM13 version is not a viable option for me. I may just end up back on 2.0.4.13, even though I would much rather have something newer.

I have reset back to three different stock firmwares, I have tried several versions of TWRP, I have tried MultiROM, I have tried Philz Touch and CWM recoveries, I have even resorted to trying other CM12.1 versions, some older, some newer. Nothing has gotten it anywhere and it's only these 3.x.x CM12.1 versions that are affected. I am stumped.

Last edited by ryanml; 2020-07-30 at 14:50.