View Single Post
Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 3,980 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ USA
Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
Specifically, this:
Code:
[root@Sailfish nemo]# pkcon remove gstreamer1.0-plugins-bad
Resolving
Testing changes
Finished                                                                           [                                         ] (0%)
The following packages have to be removed:
 gstreamer1.0-droid-0.20200731.0-1.18.11.jolla.armv7hl  GStreamer droid plug-in contains elements using the Android HAL
 gstreamer1.0-plugins-bad-1.16.2+git2-6.armv7hl GStreamer streaming media framework "bad" plug-ins
 jolla-camera-1.0.39-1.18.1.jolla.armv7hl       Jolla Camera application
 jolla-camera-lockscreen-1.0.39-1.18.1.jolla.armv7hl    Quick capture viewfinder for the lockscreen.
 jolla-camera-settings-1.0.39-1.18.1.jolla.armv7hl      Setting page for jolla-camera
 patterns-sailfish-applications-1.0.43.1-1.20.1.jolla.noarch    Sailfish Applicati
Removing
Removing packages
Resolving dependencies
Removing packages                                                                                                                     uFinished
[root@Sailfish nemo]#
(Pasting here mostly for my own records, since I have to unplug the phone from SSH and take it with me to collect the kids from school.)
Eager to see updates on your progress myself before I try this, pretty sure I've got at least a few of these "offending" packages installed.

(Then I'll got get my kids at school too . . . oh wait, they're across the room sitting in front of homemade desks! Nevermind )

Maybe if I'm lucky my pinephone running SFOS off SD card will be "selected" for version upgrade before daily driver and I can do an almost zero-risk test.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to robthebold For This Useful Post: