View Single Post
Posts: 95 | Thanked: 27 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Miami & London
Worldmate runs correctly, but the standard "evaluation" period is only 24 hours and their system will (understandably) not allow me to reuse the activation code from the copy I run on my Treo. I sucessfully used the wireless network connection to update the weather and exchange rates. The Atomic Time Synch feature reset the GVM clock, and did not change the N810 system time. However, the GVM uses N810 system time after exiting and restarting.

Personal PowerOne calculator runs well. This is an application which is actually easier to use on the GVM versus Treo 680 because it adds use configurable buttons when run in 480 x 320 mode.

FileMan an unimaginatively named file manager from Bits ' Bolts software runs correctly. It can create SFX selfextracting archives and I use this as a method to transfer files from Treo to GVM because the GVM recognizes the SFX as an "installable" application. This is nice because I can install an entire set of files from SD in a single operation, including data files.

Documents to Go runs, but I haven't tested it in depth or tried to use the activation code from my Treo.

Last edited by sparkling; 2008-05-30 at 13:19.

The Following User Says Thank You to sparkling For This Useful Post: