View Single Post
Moderator | Posts: 7,109 | Thanked: 8,820 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Vancouver, BC, Canada
You have to ssh in to your server and find the directory you want. On my Windows machine running cygwin and openssh (this sounds like what copssh is, too), there's a directory called /cygdrive that has all of the server's drives under it. So if you want the Windows machine's C: drive, your directory would be /cygdrive/c/ ... So, if you want to map your C: drive, your first part looks like:

Code:
sudo sshfs WinUsername@your.ip.add.ress:/cygdrive/c/
You need to be root, so I'm using "sudo" in the example above. You need sudser or easy-debian installed to use that.

As for the tablet's mountpoint, you want somewhere that is visible to the File Manager, so that means somewhere under /home/user/MyDocs ... I have made a directory called "lan" that has all my shares in it. So, you have to first make the directory on your tablet:

Code:
mkdir -p /home/user/MyDocs/lan/c
Now you have the mountpoint. Lastly, you need the options. In order to allow everyone to use the shared directory, you have to add "-o allow_other" and if you have a custom port, you add it too.

Here's the final command for our example (using the stuff you've put in your tutorial):

Code:
sudo sshfs WinUsername@your.ip.add.ress:/cygdrive/c/ /home/user/MyDocs/lan/c -o allow_other -p 2222
Now you should be able to open your file manager on the tablet, go into "lan" and then "c" and see your Windows machine's C: drive.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to qole For This Useful Post: