View Single Post
Posts: 54 | Thanked: 37 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Finland
[header] Hello world! [\header]

I would like to challenge Maemo.org members to post their wild ideas on how to Power-use NITs with imagination.
Just ask your self the question: "What would MacGyver do?" (...if he had a NIT). All he needed to do basically anything was a ball point pen, a paper clip, swiss army knife, duct tape, used candle, rusty nail or a dead squirrel. Now imagine if he would have had a NIT...

Let your imagination fly! You can combine the NIT with any other device or anything you come up with. The idea doesn't have to be tried and tested but that would of course be cool because then you could even post example pictures, advice or how-to-

The idea is similar to the "Push N900" (http://blogs.nokia.com/pushn900/) campaign, but this time all the ideas are displayed here and this thread applies to all NITs (N770, N800, N810, N900...).

Yours truly,
Richard Dean Ande... erhmm... I mean ezcola

For anyone who doesn't know who is MacGyver go find out and fill that gaping hole in your knowledge!!!

(I didn't find this kind of thread, but if I just missed one I apologize for the moderator. Also I was going to add this thread under devices, but since this thread applies to all the devices I had difficulties finding the right place to put this.)
Attached Images

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ezcola For This Useful Post: