View Single Post
Originally Posted by Sasler View Post
I have this funny feeling that Maemo and Qt have something to do with Nokia... It's just a hunch. But if this turns out to be the case, one would think it would serve Nokia's best interests if there were good documentation available for developing in Qt. In fact, let me be so presumptuous as to suggest that Nokia should actually hire some capable people to write these much needed documents. Yes, for real money!

However, let us be honest here. The situation with documentation is not at all that hopeless. For instance, I'm rather fond of this E-learning thing. It's simple, well presented and, on top of that, there is a really nice and soothing female voice. Of course, one doesn't learn anything useful here, but the voice is nice.
You mean something like this: http://doc.trolltech.com/4.6/index.html ? It seems to have examples for the most common uses of each class as well as a fairly comprehensive reference. Downside is that it appears to assume a knowledge of the basics, but it's still pretty useful.