View Single Post
Originally Posted by fatalsaint View Post
Over-zealous generalizations anywhere FTL.

I don't see anybody Bullying.
So says the nerd-bully's croney: "what are you talking about *****, he barely even hit you", while the kid lies bleeding the ground.

fatalsaint, I wan't addressing you, and it wasn't an overzealous generalization. It relates specifically to Qwert12's response to the OP, in this specific thread, and his response has been lambasted by more users than not. Sorry you couldn't make the logical leap, and I'm further sorry that you feel the need to defend a post that you said was "harsh".

If I asked an honest and well-intentioned question, in a public setting (at a bar, for instance) of someone and they replied with a flipant response that bricked my phone in front of my eyes, I'd knock them the **** out in *real* life.

But this is the internetz. A place where people with under-developed social skills are encouraged to exact revenge on innocent people, because they played D&D throughout their adolescence, and bullys used to pick on them.

fatalsaint, instead of recommending people take a sedative, I'd reccomend you step out of the virtual kingdom you've built for yourself and go for a jog, outside, in the real world.

Finally, as a broad generalization, if you wouldn't do or say something in a face-to-face setting, for fear of physical confrontation, you shouldn't do or say something on a forum, for lack of that same fear. It is pathetic.

-Mike

The Following User Says Thank You to PhonoN900 For This Useful Post: