View Single Post
Posts: 170 | Thanked: 27 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ reading, uk
I thought the n900 was good but i have now sold it and bought a phone on android and my god what a difference, the browser may not be as good but the apps are so cool and easy to use.
If i am somewhere with a bad signal i can still check the football scores or get any other useful information i need, i can use google street view, maps and earth for free with navigation so no stupid sygic rubbish.
All the hard work that goes into creating half descent things on here are already available on android and for free but thanks for all those who are trying anyway.
Last night i went to see frankie boyle who was fuc***g funny i downloaded an app called woZZon just clicked on it and it told me everything there was to do in my area (using gps) giving the closest first, ranging from cinema to kids entertainment, all i had to do was click on something and it would give address (link to google maps with navigation) phone number (click to call) and even a button that adds it to your calender and a choice to book ticket there and then. AMAZING
All i can say is n900 users you are really missing out the battery lasts 2 days compared to 1 day on the n900 and it is so light in the pocket. Thanks for listening.

Oh yeah and one of the most annoying things was the fact you couldn't save contacts to the sim card on nokia n900 so had to type them all in again on new phone, but gives choice to save to sim, phone, sd card and google so i did all four.

Last edited by torres76; 2010-04-29 at 07:52.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to torres76 For This Useful Post: