View Single Post
Posts: 1,359 | Thanked: 717 times | Joined on May 2009 @ ...standing right behind you...
Updated to 0.2.6.1 and first of all thanks for continuing to work on this great application!

From your changelog:

Portrait mode
Works great. If I now switch to Telescope whilst in Portrait mode the bottom half of the screen now displays properly.

Hardware keys control
The F5/Escape for switching between apps works great!

And, if there is anyone out there who is as nooby as me:
F5: The top hardware key on the left hand side on the N810,
Escape: The bottom hardware key on the left side on the N810.

Starting programs with hardware keys
This one is probably the most exciting one - yet the one I currently understand the least.

Could I for instance, add a line in the config file for;
"Press (Space): shell(microb)"

and that would launch microb browser, by pressing Space, whilst I am on the Telescope Appswitcher screen?

And also, wouldn't you want to restrict the use of certain keysym as they are used by Telescope itself (like F5 and Escape)?

Changed window decorations (design by Kroll)
I don't see what the changes are. (Sorry Kroll! )

And one 'potential bug':
When I open up Telescope App switcher none of the applications on the screen has its header 'highlighted'. I have to press F5 and then the highligted/selected color starts showing on the top of the thumbnails.
AutoScan, Diablo5 Theme, Dialcentral, DragLock, EmelFM2, FlipClock, gPodder, Headphoned, Knots 2, Maemo Mapper, mPlayer, openNTPD, OpenSSH, Panucci, Personal Launcher, QuickNote, Seqretary, SlideLock, Telescope, YellowNotes