View Single Post
Posts: 82 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ UK, England
Originally Posted by Benson View Post
How hard is it to understand that the single pressure-weighted average of [i]n[i] touch locations (exactly what a standard resistive screen measures) contains less information than a list of each position? You can't just summon the missing data from nowhere!
"My" main reason for this feature is so i can play game's that are usng the palm emulator" Some other thing's I have seen to. Also when I'm tapping away on screen my thumbs move pretty danm fast, sometimes too fast for the phone to keep up with. Saying all that Now that I've fine tuned this bad boy it's keeping up spot on. Getting back on track now.

Another interesting question would be is. How would the phone react to tapping multipul thing's at the same time, it's just like having 2 mice plugged into the the same desktop. Surely the'd be fighting eatch other the way they do now? Sometime when you need to take down a not quickly or using the uKeyboard you kind of double tap and then the phone spazs out. I beleive that could sort that problem.