View Single Post
Posts: 1,503 | Thanked: 2,688 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Denmark
What kind of charge parameters did you use to trigger the protection circuit?
My charger goes to the limit at 4.3V until it puts 4.25V to the battery, and the eastmaze cuts off at 4.28V, all other battery's has not done this cut, so the circuit in the eastmaze battery is a very good circuit to protect the battery. All my battery's has never had any problem's with the charge voltage of 4.3V.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hopefully you write this to the review area of the DX page also as you are "a certified owner". They should remove it from the sell.
Like EBAY DX does not listen much to complaints about products, so don't want to bother with that.
And every time i write a negative review at DX only about 10% gets posted....
The test on that battery was just to get the actual mAh on the battery and to show that there is a limit for how cheap the battery can be.
Thou the 'christgift' battery was cheap and still had only 50mAh less then orig. nokia battery.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update:
'oig.buy' and 'fashionuniononline' have closed shop so these battery's are only available from 'christgift', the 2 'sellers' was driven by the same person.