View Single Post
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by nilchak View Post
So if Meego 1.2 isnt going to be ready till April, why are some sites reporting that Nokia N9 (with Meeho I presume) will be announced in Feb at MWC ? Hard logic to follow - unless of course its back to Nokia's old Announce-Release cycle where there is a period of 6 months between the two. If that is the case then who cares.

Otherwise I dont see how Nokia can release a Meego device with a complete Meego stack and its own proprietary components when Meego itself will not be ready.

The old N9 hardware photo though still loOks very nice. Compare that to all the generic looking phoNes bought out by Samsung/HTC. Particlularly the Android phones all look similar in shape (rounded corner rectangular slab) with same looking 4 hardware or software buttons at the bottom. I understand the phones might have different internals (like the Atric) but externally they look the same (and a bit boring now).
1. The sites are wrong.
x. N9 announced but have to wait months or years before it hit the stores.
2. Nokia release a meego hybrid(half meego, Maemo 6)

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post: