View Single Post
I'm with you.
This 2004 review can't be the latest. Stowaway has been a name I trusted in the pocketPC world. But I would be shocked to hear they hadn't done anything new/better recently.
http://www.mobiletechreview.com/tips...h_Keyboard.htm

I'm trying to move from a pocketPC world (with MS owning that space) to a more open/better device/bluetooth world.

The N800 is the device, as far as I can see. Are there now better accessories? Or does the mainstream pocketPC (winCE/whatever it is currently called) own the accessory world too.

I suppose they might, since they have raw numbers.

One of the biggest plusses to my wife's Axim, that I bought her 5 (+-) years ago, was that Dell made a keyboard to custom mate to it. It turned it into her personal PC. I'd like my N800 to be the same for me.

picture this: travel 5 hours for a meeting, wearing nothing other than my skin, but when the meeting starts, I pull out 2 devices, one the PC, and the other my keyboard. I could keep notes and mark future work items, like anyone else, but I came without a backpack to carry everything in.

That is my idea of travelling light, and I know from my partial version of this idea that it strikes a chord with many other corporate folks.

Last edited by PLeBlanc; 2007-11-12 at 04:22.