View Single Post
Posts: 1,425 | Thanked: 983 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Hong Kong
Originally Posted by nology View Post
I am new here (been reading for the past few days) and I'm amzed at how many ppl hate the n900 yet still continue to troll the forums. Why not just go to an Android or iPhone forum and be happier? (unless you are one of those ppl that like being unpleasant all day long)

Instead of ranting on Android/Iphone forums, I come here to find constructive things to do with my N900. Makes more sense to me.
Retaliation. No less.

N900 reminds them of the awkward reality that they're not as smart as they perceived themselves to be. The combination of anger and denial twisted their minds, and retaliation is their only way out.

Deviating people from using N900 and bragging about the goodness in other easier devices becomes their sole meaning in life. These trolls must be pity, not burnt.

So, next time when you meet them, don't argue with them, but agree with them. Feed them with things like "Yeah yeah, smart people uses iPhone, N900 sucks. You're right, absolutely right." They'll move along and stalk someone else when they're well-fed.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 9000 For This Useful Post: