View Single Post
Posts: 1,335 | Thanked: 3,931 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Brittany, France
@Chen, glad you like the support and don't take my impatience as pressure, which it is not. It just is impatience and anticipation.

I'd surely be happy to take any information you can throw at me, even what you think might be irrelevant or insignificant, it's always nice to see that the project is still breathing even when the steps are small.

In any case, keep up the good work. I saw that the Moto Mod is getting very good reception from the first reviews, that's good news.

@DrYak, yeah, same. I really do like the Gemini, and I would like to support it, but it is not really a convenient phone as the N810, N900 or N950 were. Plus I'm not even sure its big keypad is an advantage, as I don't see myself thumb-typing on this beast and I doubt regular typing would be convenient (but well, I haven't had the chance to try it). If there was no Lauta-revival in the air, I would probably be happy to buy a Gemini over a Pyra (although I prefer its openness, I dislike the form factor and gamepad) or GPD, but as I said, I can't help but thinking that Chen's device will better suit my needs if it comes true, so now even the Gemini would feel like a second - frustrating - device now.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kabouik For This Useful Post: