View Single Post
Posts: 1,751 | Thanked: 844 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Sweden
I finally got my act together and made the port of AwOken Icon Theme to be used with Theme Customizer.

I have mainly just renamed and resized the original icons of the package. But also added some home cooked icons. If you think something doesn't look good or want an special made icon for a program.. let me know.

It would not have been possible if it was not for the awesome open-source community. A special thanks goes to alecive87 that are the original author of this theme. You can visit home at deviantart to view his other work. A truly awesome dude! Also D-livil's tiredless awesomeness of community worker should be credited. He helped me pack and put it in the repos.

Extra icons:
Some icons are not placed in the default icon folder. Those can not be changed automatically by the install. So i have provided an application for that called Awoken Extras. It will take awhile for the application to process the changes. A "Done!" will appear on the button when it is done processing. So don't close it before.

The Awoken Extras applies for: App Search Widget, Noor, Wifi Switcher, Fcamera, Recaller, Multi-calendar-date-widget, Sticky-notes, Glogarchive, quick-widget, PSfreedom.
Attached Images

Make your desktop look awesome - use the AwOken Theme with the AwOken Icon Theme.

Add me on twitter @almehdin
Visit the swedish maemo/meego community forums

Last edited by AlMehdi; 2011-03-13 at 14:44.

The Following 64 Users Say Thank You to AlMehdi For This Useful Post: