View Single Post
Posts: 334 | Thanked: 2,004 times | Joined on Oct 2013 @ Fin
Originally Posted by velox View Post
Looks really great!
Installed neatly on Jolla1 and C for me, haven't tried on tablet (looking forward to it, though).

The Keyboard took a reboot but afterwards it worked well.
Would it be possible to add text selection/copy (with shift modifier; maybe even 'jump to word ending' when it's in caps lock mode) to the arrow keys?
Thanks for testing and suggestion! I will add this to TODO list (but I must warn that it is not on the top of it, yet..)

Originally Posted by robthebold View Post
Great! Love having this handy ap. I'm eager to try this out with a little Python project I want to adapt to SFOS.

What's the maximum text file size that can be opened? I tried opening a giant (500k) hosts file, but the OS kept wanting to kill tIDE for not responding.

BTW, I'm testing on my OnePlus One running ported Fiskarsörangescissors or however one spells that if their memory is working properly
There is no maximum but it can take some time(if you don't kill the app). ATM file r/w is made with Python because when I started to create this application I didn't have C++ knowledge that much.. File r/w is planned to be rewritten in C++..

Ooh, I heard that on ported Moto G tIDE had some problems. Great that it works on OnePlus One

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to eekkelund For This Useful Post: