View Single Post
Thanks for the reply, Dynomot. Bulk is not a problem, in fact it's exactly what I want, as I said: lots of cushioning from impacts.

Between writing that and this reply I went looking for more neoprene cases. I was hoping to find one like I had for my old Motorola/Nextel i95cl flip phone. That case, "made" by Body Glove, was incredibly bulky but nothing ever happened to that phone--in fact, it would bounce slightly when it hit something. A wonderful case! Alas, the only similar cases I can find are all pouches of one sort or another, though a sports band one looked interesting--even though you still have to pull it out to use it.

As for Noreve, let me see about the reply that comes back. It's really too bad that the USA distributor went belly-up, but unless something better magically comes along I think I'll be getting that Noreve case one way or another.

One thing is for sure: I'm scared of taking my N900 too far anywhere until I get it into a case! Whenever I go out, I'm still using my 4-year-old (a record!) Motorola V3xx its replacing.

Now to just decide how to extend the life of that USB port (Filing off the tabs? Epoxying the connector? Leaving it to Nokia when it does eventually fail?) and I think I'm all set!