View Single Post
Ported a few patches over from the microb-engine patch set:
002_drawingMissingGlyphs.diff (mozilla bug 463927)
010_MICROB_paths_and_names.diff (this one is what's causing the packaging to fail, now that I ported it the packaging should find what its looking for where it needs it I hope)
050_MICROB_autoset_grehome_display.diff (makes it easier to use xulrunner)
130_456015.certview.diff (mozilla bug 456015)
92422.workaround.diff (mozilla bug 469667)
BMO530075_connectivity_ui_fix.diff (mozilla bug 530075)
BUG153489_increase_max_script_runtime.diff (increase max script runtime)
bug588724.diff (mozilla bug 588724)
connectivity.diff (mozilla bug 532078)
HiddingLibxulSymbols.diff (hides symbols that aren't needed to be exported)
JSBreakExperimental.diff (mozilla bug 449109)
nb162660.diff (changes a function that gets the physical memory size so it only gets the size once and returns the stored size every time)

No clue if any of this stuff actually compiles, I haven't tried it yet but I will do so soon. The next steps are to get this to compile and produce deb files then to look into ABI/API changes, see which users of microb-engine still compile (and what breaks there) and look into getting the gtkmozembed stuff working again (I may need to get that working before I get working deb files)

Oh and for anyone following this thread, DO NOT replace any system binaries with any binaries you may get from building any code specified in this thread. (I learned that the hard way when I had to use RescueOS to put the old contents of /usr/lib/microb-engine back when the stuff built from this new code made the phone go into a boot loop due to browserd being unable to load).

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to jonwil For This Useful Post: