View Single Post
Posts: 150 | Thanked: 169 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by Feathers McGraw View Post
Maybe next time say "I don't have any use for a tablet" if that's what you really mean?
I said what I mean. There is no use for tablets. It's a stupid fad that nobody needs, and tablet sales have been dropping steadily since 2014. You're always going to have a bunch of sheeple chasing after the latest shiny gadget, but that doesn't infer that it has any inherent value. It just means most people are stupid, which is and has always been a well-known fact. If you personally happen to have a specific use for a tablet (as a coaster, perhaps?), that's not going to change my offered opinion - so there is no sense in arguing with me for offering exactly that.

Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
I know you're catching flak for saying that there's no need for a tablet - which I disagree - but I have different uses than you. In fact, there seems to be many millions that have disagreed with you.

And fewer for the N900 or Neo900. Much fewer. There's really no need for the Neo900. But I'm glad the potential option does exist.
I'm not one to care if people disagree with me. And as for the Neo900, at this point, I fully agree. I wanted the Neo900 4 years ago, but that was then. I spent almost 5 years using the N900 as my daily driver, but no matter how much you update it, it's not really going to cut it in 2018. That project is also never going to reach completion, so the whole thing is moot anyway.

The Following User Says Thank You to bocephus For This Useful Post: