View Single Post
Posts: 1,478 | Thanked: 9,871 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Shanghai / London
Originally Posted by DrYak View Post
So what's your general strategy now ?
Consider the project unachievable an try to get a reimbursement of the funds invested ?
If you want to ask for MY general strategy, it's putting pressure on Youyota to speed up funding / processing or whatever they can do in my way.

If you want to ask how to get to get a reimbursement you are asking for the wrong person. I don't take money and I don't know youyota's plan on how to get your refund. I am waiting for my investment back which I should've spent on my own projects.

Instead of asking here why not asking Youyota / sending mails / ranting / prosecuting them?

The business is really between the two parties I connect. There is something happened in between when I decided to leave, but you never know that that could happen from the beginning.

Now there seem to be I am the only one to be blamed to start this thing, not not the other sides.

Maybe I should not have taken this risk from beginning. I lost a bunch of funds I should've spent on my own projects, I risk my reputation which to me is invaluable, and I lost a lot of time trying to make this happen, which I should've spent on bed.

I need to take some time to re-think if I should keep doing what I do now. If anyone wants to have any action against youyota and I can help with, please let me know.

Last edited by chenliangchen; 2018-04-05 at 22:06.

The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to chenliangchen For This Useful Post: