Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by zerojay View Post
Those of you that love old school games might be interested in taking a look at my uploads on the N900Wallpapers site. All NES game panoramic wallpapers for your N900 so far. More... much more on the way.

Got some ideas?

http://n900wallpapers.com/users/zerojay
What, no Sonic or Genesis games!? I'm a Sega fan... worked for them for a while

Posts: 2,669 | Thanked: 2,555 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
What, no Sonic or Genesis games!? I'm a Sega fan... worked for them for a while
Sonic 3 is in there as well as a few SNES games now.

Also, just got done packaging all 14 wallpapers for inclusion into Extras.

Man... by the time the N900 is actually released, that package is going to be HUGE.

Any Genesis games you're looking for in particular?

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Streets of Rage, Gunstar Heroes, Earthworm Jim (especially this one)... even though I had a NES, and a Coleco before it, the Sega Genesis was just the system that kept me hooked. Axelay on the SNES was the only game on that system outside of the all-Japanese version of Final Fantasy III I somehow landed (had to remove some inner tab on the inside of the damn cartridge port to play it too) for the SNES.

Regardless... really awesome work dude. Impressive. Thanks for contributing to the community like this.

Posts: 751 | Thanked: 522 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ East Gowanus
This is why I have the wii, the Virtual Console is the killer app for an old timer like me. I have Gunstar Heroes and Streets of Rage on it

Streets of Rage, Gunstar Heroes, Earthworm Jim (especially this one)... even though I had a NES, and a Coleco before it, the Sega Genesis was just the system that kept me hooked. Axelay on the SNES was the only game on that system outside of the all-Japanese version of Final Fantasy III I somehow landed (had to remove some inner tab on the inside of the damn cartridge port to play it too) for the SNES.

Regardless... really awesome work dude. Impressive. Thanks for contributing to the community like this.

Posts: 2,669 | Thanked: 2,555 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada

Thanks. I'll see what I can do.

Tags
playstation, ps3, sony