Active Topics

I cant seem to access the MiniSD/microsd card at all... OR access the pre-installed media files through My computer.

has anyone had issues with this? really starting to big me.

this comes right after I was ripped off through amazon, or was it ebay??.. I ordered both a micro sd adapter and a 6gig micro sd card. all I received in the mail (in an envelope with no return address) was the adapter.... so went out and bought a 1 gig card for 20 bucks.... now i cant even access it.... helllp

Posts: 833 | Thanked: 124 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Based in the USA
For some reason when I first tried my microSD w/adapter my 810 did not see it. A reboot fixed the problem. Where did you get ripped off from?
/edit - a 1GB Kingston
PLEASE use the Wiki

Last edited by gemniii42; 2007-12-15 at 15:17.

I have the same problem accessing my 6g and 2g sandisk that I bought from Amazon. The problem that I found was that some memory card are just was not compatible with this 810, which make me a little disappointed. I have 512 sandisk and 2g patriot memory cad that work without any problems. Hopfully it can be fix with software update.

I'm trying a 1gb kingston.... and i dont remember if it was from amazon or ebay where I ordered the 6gb sandisk card from. have to check my reciept.