I just got a n810 as a gift, so I dont need my n800 any more. I'd be willing to trade it for something cool, or sell it, if someone wants to make a decent offer. It'll come with a 4gb sdhc card. I am however, missing the headphones that came with it. Other than that, it will com in original packaging. I am a gadget junky if that gives any ideas for trade(ipod touch?). Oh, and I really only want to ship in the US.

I have an 8GB ipod touch and I'm looking for a tablet. If I can't come across an N810 in the next day or two, I might be up for a trade. PM me if you're interested.

pm replied.

Here is a pic of what's included.
N800 w/ fresh flash of OS2008
4gb Sandisk SDHC card
256mb PNY SD card
128mb Nokia MiniSD(that came with the n800)
USB Cable, 2 stylus, and the power adapter.

Could you tell me how the screen responsiveness is? I had one before but the screen went bad and wouldn't recognize any input. I loved the device, but that was it's only problem. If the screen's good and you want to trade, that would be great for me.

Oh, and I forgot the wimpy leather pouch. you get that too

Originally Posted by vanhoutism View Post
Oh, and I forgot the wimpy leather pouch. you get that too
Yay! That thing is like the greatest thing since sliced bread... only not really. Check your email, I sent you something.

sent you a vid of screen response.

Posts: 45 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Charlottesville
slot me in for an outright purchase if the trade falls through (unless you want a 770 + cash)

Originally Posted by manchuia View Post
slot me in for an outright purchase if the trade falls through (unless you want a 770 + cash)
We've been talking about everything all the way down to shipping, so I think it's a done deal.

yeah, It's sealed. thanks for the offers though.