Active Topics

Posts: 251 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Houston, Texas
...discounts on drug store reading glasses with each N8x0.

As an "older" (50) person who is borderline on needing bifocals, I find that a pair of 1X reading glasses helps reduce eye fatigue while using my N800.

As an engineer, I have mused a bit on the scenes from the movie "Brazil" where the data entry clerks are laboring in front of tiny little CRTs with big honking Fresnel lens mounted in front of them so that they can read what's on the little screens.

I wonder what the demographic age profile of ITT users is and how many need to use vision correction to use their tablets?

Posts: 4,030 | Thanked: 1,633 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ nd usa
Originally Posted by rdcinhou View Post
As an "older" (50) person who is borderline on needing bifocals, I find that a pair of 1X reading glasses helps reduce eye fatigue while using my N800.
I heard you read better with your eye glass off, that's why you see these folks all reading, very intensively, but with their eye glasses hang between their thumb and index fingers

bun

Last edited by bunanson; 2008-01-20 at 20:49.

Posts: 5,478 | Thanked: 5,222 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ St. Petersburg, FL
Originally Posted by rdcinhou View Post
I wonder what the demographic age profile of ITT users is and how many need to use vision correction to use their tablets?
Well, if your eyes are bad enough that you can't read the screen, you need glasses anyway!

A NIT shouldn't be anybody's excuse for keeping up with their prescriptions.