Greetings,

I apologize in advance for starting yet another case thread, but after a great deal of searching, I was unable to find useful descriptions of the cases which I am trying to decide between.

I want a case that is: 1) Protective and 2) minimally bulky and "carriable."

The Primacase seems to meet my desires, because it has a removable belt clip, and looks rather slim. Does anybody have experience with one of these?

If so, would you address the following:

1) Is it really belt-able?
2) Does the case offer sufficient (or any) side-impact protection?
3) Does the case offer sufficient screen protection when closed (I'm also considering one of an aluminum-core case)?

If there is another case out there that is more protective and more carriable, I would really appreciate your recommendations.

Posts: 1,656 | Thanked: 1,196 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Alabama, USA
I use almost this same case from target but mine is brown. It takes about 20 times putting the n810 in and out to make it fit right but best hip case I have seen. http://www.target.com/DLO-HipCase-fo...ank&rh=&page=7

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.

well i just decided to get the vertical primacase since only one person replied. ill post a review when i get it. vthx dbgs

The Following User Says Thank You to n800beard For This Useful Post:
I finally got the vertical-loading black leather PrimaCase with removable belt clip. The pictures available on the internet do not show the inside of the case, and this was one of the aspects me was curious about. Unlike the PDAir, this case does not have pockets for SD cards. It don't have slings fer extra styluses neither. It is very miny-malistic, but it seems to be very well-made, and is acertainly an upgrade from the original joke of a case it came with, and will benefit you if you only want to carry it around and nothing else, and that describes me (as an INTP), and as I was inquiring about earlier, I don't think the case will protect much from a side-impact, but I think that that's the best I can hope for for this size (unless I want something bigger), I haven't gone out to places since I got it, so I can't purport to have "field-tested" it, but I think it is certainly beltable, because it holds the tablet slightly away from my waist. It closes with a magnet.