Active Topics

Notices

I like the virtual keyboard for quick sms'es and the word completion appears to be adaptive based on previous used words. However, I am getting annoyed trying to get the word completed, a finger swipe across the completed word gives mixed results - mostly terminating the word completion and rarely completing the word.

Anyone has experienced this and found a workaround?

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
to complete the word simply just click on the highlighted part of the word then you'll get the word completion. Very simple process. Or you can use the keypad [->] button to finished the word

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maxximuscool For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Holland
I'm from Holland and have the same problem doi'nt now how it works. I sink it's not possible.

Holding the highlighted word helps but similar to the -> on the real keypad, one on the virtual keypad would be very helpful for quick completion. Do folks miss that feature in the virtual keypad?

Posts: 4 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Holland
Thank's maxximusiool i didn't now that.

thank you thank you thank you. this is been bothering me ever since i've had the phone/tablet. now I have the solution.

Posts: 29 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Wisconsin
My apologies if this is the wrong thread but I cannot find the answer to this so i thought I would take a chance and post.. Would anyone be able to tell me how to edit the dictionary that holds words used when sending a text(word completion). Just an irritation because all the misssspelling pop up and it's really annoying.. any help is appreciated. thanks