Originally Posted by paulkoan View Post
Yeah, multitouch would be great, but not at the expense of no or inaccurate stylus use.
Unless it was a finger-only screen and they came up with a clever way of doing pixel level accuracy. I am imagining a mouse cursor that appears just above (vertically on the screen) where you are touching, so you can see it, and a screen tap would be a click where the cursor was, not where your finger was.

And you'd have to extend the touch screen below the bottom of the lcd (make that amoled thanks).

Originally Posted by paulkoan View Post
Unless it was a finger-only screen and they came up with a clever way of doing pixel level accuracy. I am imagining a mouse cursor that appears just above (vertically on the screen) where you are touching, so you can see it, and a screen tap would be a click where the cursor was, not where your finger was.

And you'd have to extend the touch screen below the bottom of the lcd (make that amoled thanks).
I agree, the only way I could consider switching to a capacitative touchscreen is if they did something like this to make up for the loss in accuracy.

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...