Active Topics

Posts: 1,062 | Thanked: 961 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Boston, MA
Orrrr.... you can just filter the images to show only the camera default folder. But does anyone know how to make this the default gallery view i.e. when you open the gallery it always shows just the camera folder by default?

Sick of your cell signal not reconnecting after coming out of a bad signal area? Vote for this bug.

until they come up with a fix for your problem this optio seems like it may be more super in convenience. i know it totally was a drag for me when i did it that way. every single time i check out the gallery i would have to filter that way. time consuming. smh. on the flip side of that is the fact that all of my pics are organized in to specific folders and events. If i do it your way would i have to move each folder into the "camera" folder? and if so would the photo viewer only show files in the camera folder or can it shows files of sub directories of the camera folder as well

Posts: 145 | Thanked: 54 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Finland
why don't you just delete all of the media art? i think they are useless anyway

Posts: 89 | Thanked: 26 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Chennai
even i had album arts for my songs and it did showed up in the photos but i deleted those album arts via 'photos' and those were gone in the photos but still existed in the media player :P this happened for me dude :P

The Following User Says Thank You to redscorpionkiller For This Useful Post: